HellooooooooOo new followers!
May you follow steadfast & true! Long may your following be!
As some of you know, I’ve been doing a guest blogging spot at the magazine Wear Your Voice on Fridays. Well, it’s now moving to Thursdays. I hope that doesn’t upset anyone tooooooo much. But anyway, see more of this drawing THERE. Like right NOW! Go! Just do it! But then come back, because I will miss you… <3
- Magenta transparent box-top with Indian-inspired all over embroidery (Free People). I pull this top out from time to time and then usually put it back. It is hard to pair with outfits without feeling color blocky - so today I just embraced it! Ain’t no party like a color block party cause a color block party… is colorful?
- American Apparel navy jersey pencil skirt
- Plum racer-back tank top (American Apparel)
- Transparent black mesh leggings (American Apparel)
- Black flats made of floral fabric (UO)
- Black onyx studs (from my friend Tina)
Moving to the country - gonna eat me a lot of peaches!
I made peach pie today for my husband. We got the peaches a little bit ago from the farmer’s market and froze some. Who knew it’s better to freeze peaches for pies? Anyway - it’s frigging delicious.
Costume for the Day (aka pie pants):
- High-waist black cut-off shorts. They have some stretch in em’ for ya know, the eatin’ (UO).
- Mineral wash navy crop-top (UO).
- Antique black skinny belt with stirrup buckle (belonged to my grandmother).
- Hand-made repurposed leather earrings (made by meeeee!).
- My favorite moccasins (received in a clothing exchange).
Check out the rest of this illustration over at Wear Your Voice!
HEY! It’s Saturday and stuff. Though. This is what I wore last Saturday to the de-light-ful SF Zine Fest. Did you go? Why didn’t you go? Did you actually have something better to do? Prolly not ;-P
Any-whatzzits, this is what I wore.
Costume For The Day:
- Bali inspired fishnet black stockings (UO)
- Black woven pajama shorts with two-inch black lace hem (UO)
- Floral vest (Pretty Penny)
- Faux black pearl earrings
- Black bandana (worn ‘round mah neck)
Oooo-eee-oooo! Here is a secret sneakiddy peakiddy (okay, okay, I’ll stop) of my latest post on Wear Your Voice. To see more go HERE.
Okay! You asked for it!
GUEST COSTUME FOR THE DAY!
Instead of doing a theme week, as we’ve been wont to do here on CFTD, I’ll be doing Guest Thursdays here for the next few months. So send me your photos people~! Please include your:
- first name & last name* (last name is not necessary if you’d like to remain anonymous)
- your blog or twitter or whatever your internet thing is you’d like reference back to
- a full picture of your outfit
- and last but not least, a full list of everything you’re wearing and where you got it from.
Send to costumefortheday (at) gmail (dot) com to be considered. I’ll be picking the ones that are the most CFTD-y. So gimme them gory details!
Guest CFTD (Corinne H.)
- Heather grey v-neck with a couple tummy holes from wear-and-tear (F21) (I was really glad she pointed them out)
- Black Cardigan (H&M)
- Polka-dot skirt (her friend Krista’s clothing exchange)
- Bracelet (Madewell)
- One Inch Necklace (Etsy)
- Cute grey Vans (obvies)